Scouting (Boy, Cub, Girl)/Pack Trailer

Marty wrote at 2013-06-27 16:42:34
I live in Utah.  I recently registered our trailer.  When I walked into the DMV I asked to register this to the troop and that what it says on our registration Troop 206.

I would recommend talking to the DMV they will be familiar with state laws on licensing.

Scouting (Boy, Cub, Girl)

Tom Newman

Just about anything to do with scouting. I have been honored to recieve both the District Award of Merit and the Silver Beaver. I have been associated with Cub Scouting for about 16 years. I served 8 years as Cubmaster and 8 years as Committee Chairman. I was Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner for 1 year and Cub Scout Pack Commissioner for 2 years. I have served 15 years with Boy Scouting. Three years as Assistant Scoutmaster and then formed my own troop as Scoutmaster 12 years ago. I am also working as an adult advisor for the Order of the Arrow, which is the elite campers of Boy Scouts. I have ran several major events for both Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts, including a Pinewood Derby, a Spring Camporee, a Fall Camporee, and 2 Klondike Derbys. In the 12 years since forming our troop I have had 22 Eagle Scouts.