Scrapbooking/glue

Question
I want to glue a slightly curved business card sized piece of plastic to a same size piece of sturdy cardboard so it's permanently bonded, mounted and flattened.

Is super glue likely to be strong enough? If not, any other adhesive you would recommend?

Answer
Best Glue Ever
Best Glue Ever  
Super glue is not made for paper to plastic. I would recommend a very strong scrapbooking type adhesive. It is a challenge to bond paper permanently to a non-porous media but I would recommend you look into the Best Glue Ever񠦲om ScraPerfect. http://scraperfect.com/products-2/best-glue-ever NOTE: It may be that the paper will curve to when adhered to the plastic, unless the sturdy cardboard is incredibly rigid--like perhaps an art mat-type board.

Best Glue Ever:
The quick stick glue that does-it-all for paper & small embellishments including gems, buttons, beads, sequins, charms, die cuts, glitter, & more

Dries fast, clear, and flexible with a super strong bond
Use sparingly! Bonds paper to paper in seconds without wrinkling
Minimal glue is required. One bottle lasts and lasts
Adheres a variety of materials including paper, vellum, plastic, metal, ceramic, fabric, foam, wood, rubber and more
Thin writing tip for detail applications and for use with glitter, flock, and other fine bling
Makes homemade ‘Adhesive Dots’. It’s easy & inexpensive
Acid-free, nontoxic, non-stringy, no fumes, low odor
Re-positionable or permanent
Does not show through vellum or bleed through ribbon
Wet glue cleans up with soap & water, yet dries permanent even on fabric. ScraPerfect’s removes dry glue!
ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever removes dry glue!

You can learn more about this glue by watching videos at the website. Here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7TMR04GZXQY

Scrapbooking

Amy R.