Scuba Diving/Coastal School of Deep Sea Diving

lastpirate wrote at 2010-08-28 13:33:56
Several years ago, perhaps five, I called the old number I had for Coastal School of Deep Sea Diving, I was looking to purchase and old Mark V spun copper diving helmet. Al Mikalow answered the phone, said the school has been closed for awhile, that the old helmets were more valuable than ever and in demand for diving jobs, He also said he was dying, that when he closed the doors to the building it would be for the last time, and the telephone number would be disconnected forever, amazing that he picked up the phone, he had not been there for some time. I graduated from Coastal in 1968.

Fred Johnson wrote at 2013-02-14 04:54:58
Al Mikalow is still alive 87 years old. Lives in Discovery Bay,CA

Scuba Diving

Gary Shonert

Hello,I will be able to answer your questions regarding oil field diving, commercial equipment,salvage diving,saturation and mixed gas diving, as well as deep diving tecniques,and it`s related physiology,treatment,and hazards.

Commercial diver since 1986
Graduated(honors) from Coastal School of Deep Sea Diving (Oakland,Calif.-1986)