Scuba Diving/Vintage scubapro shotgun snorkle

Question
Hi Jesse,  I have a different kind of question for you.  I have had a vintage Scubapro Shotgun Snorkel since I started snorkeling and diving in the early 80's.  I unfortunately stepped on the snorkel and have had to cut several inches off the top piece of the snorkel.  Nothing is available on Ebay. Do you have any idea about where I can find a used vintage shotgun snorkel so that I may replace the broken part on mine. Are there any dive chatboards out there that I might try to hook up with to find what I am looking for? I brought the new version of the shotgun 2 twin valve dry snorkel and I really do not like it at all?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.

Sincerely, Ian Platt

Answer
Hello Ian.  That is a good one.  For a great chat board, try www.scubaboard.com if you have not already.  They have a great equipment section.  I saw where some folks were trying to buy a Shotgun back in 2010.

Next try my old friend Dave Farrar a Gypsy Divers in Raleigh, NC., 919-255-1931. This guy can find anything and is a big S.P. dealer.  He might be able to give you a hand.  Tell him, Jesse Scott sent you.

Wish I could help more on this one.

Scuba Diving

Jesse Scott