Sculpture/wood carving

Question
I have a carving by Mary Pat Schoenherr.I know she passed in 2003.She was a member of the national wood carvers assoc. in new york.She was also an instructor.She lived in wellsville new york.The carving is signed.It is a beach house with sea gulls flying and waves breaking on the beach and rocks that the house is sitting on.It is 14 inches by 15 inches and very heavy.It weigha about 20 pounds,It was carved in Sep.1976 at court studio in new york.Any info would be very helpful.Thank you Ray

Answer
Hi Raymond. As a fellow New Yorker, instructor and carver, I would be interested in seeing more of this carving.....might it be possible for you to send a few pictures either on this allexperts site or privately to my email.    Linehan718@aol.com          Normally I might refuse this question as i am not an appraiser, but being the carver and I have quite a bit in common, I would like to know more.  I am trying to find info on her also. Thanks for your patience

Sculpture

maura macaluso