Sculpture/barye bronze bengal tiger

Question
Thank you in advance for your help.
I have a bronze what appears to be a bengal tiger.It is part of an inheritance from France.The only markings visible is a seal saying Made in France and what appears to be a 015 which is barely visible.The eyes on the tiger have inverted pupils and the personal parts are very detailed.The color of the tiger is a orange-brown looking and it is standing on a base that is black-grey.A paper is taped to the bottom (from family)saying important casting from the original,by Antoine L. Barye died in Paris 1875.Original by F.Barbediem(famous "Foundeur"His stamp on piece (white metal)Bengal tiger on marble.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hello Norah... sounds like you have a reproduction Barye.  Reproductions, byt there very nature are not as valued as original... the value of such a piece will vary greatly from market to market. You can learn more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine-Louis_Barye  

Sculpture

Matt Ramieri