Sculpture/Bronze sculpture foundry marks

Question
I recently purchased a pair of bookends by Brenda Putnam entitled Cute Girls. When looking at comparisons photos I noticed that mine is missing year after the symbol and the foundry mark while the same text is in a different style.  I was wondering if it was common for foundries to use different stamps or dies on the same piece and if a year or copyright date could be missing.  Thank you

Answer
Hey Luke.  Hard to say. Everyone does things differently.  It might just be that they are viewed as a set, so the foundry may not have felt the need to mark both of them.  You'd really have to get in touch with the foundry in order to answer that question.  

Sculpture

Matt Ramieri