Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Results Differ.

Krystian Włodarczyk wrote at 2014-01-09 17:04:12
Personalization is the factor that affects the rankings as you noticed. There are four main factors that play a significant role in the way the results are being shown to you for the typed query: geolocation, your search history, social personalization and the typed query's intent. There's no such thing as constant rankings, but you can use depersonalized and delocalized ones as a metric and reference about your SEO's efficiency.

You can check out my article on that issue at: http://positionly.com/blog/seo/search-engine-rankings-and-seo-a-complete-guide if you would like to dive deeper into the subject.

Hope that helps.

Krystian Włodarczyk wrote at 2014-01-09 17:04:22

Hope that helps.

Search Engine Optimization

Stoney deGeyter