Search Engine Optimization/what are the reason for getting rank back in alexa report

QUESTION: My site is going good, but the Alexa rank is reversed and the back-links are decreases. i just confused, can u please what the reason for this can be occurs. please explain briefly.

ANSWER: Can you provide site url?

Many times an update from Google or Alexa can ignore certain backlinks that previous were viable. If you have a list of your backlinks, you should check the ones that have dropped off.  If the page with your backlink has numerous other backlinks and/or a low pagerank, you may want to remove your link as this may actually lower your ranking.  A tool like SEO PowerSuite's free backlink checker can help manage your links. It takes a while the first time you run it, but it is worth it.

Good Luck,

Search Engine Optimization

Anna Schuttenhelm

I can answer most questions about designing your website to maximize your Organic Search Engine Optimization, how to perform research and define keyword phrases, SEO-enhanced content writing and website taxonomy which best gets the attention of the search engines. I can also answer questions pertaining to well constructed and easy to understand (from the search engines' point of view) website programming, content writing which specifically targets key word terms, how to design a website with easy to understand navigation so that your site pushes visitors through to your desired call to action such as an order form or contact form, which files to include specifically for SEO such as sitemap.xml, .htaccess, robots.txt, Google verification file and more. I can bring you insight so that, when you launch your site, it will immediately start to draw attention of the Search Engines,

I have had over 19 years experience in Marketing Communications, full spread advertising campaigns, trade show presence and coordination, website architecture and design. I was personally trained by the SEO guru, Bruce Clay and also worked closely with SEO Expert, Steve Wiideman.

Please visit my website for samples of my writing, design and SEO accomplishments. seocontentplus [dot] com. I have written articles for Business Computer Review and a cover story for Computer Networking.

I've attended the renowned two day SEO seminar presented by Bruce Clay, SEO Guru. I worked side-by-side with SEO Expert Steve Wiideman for over 8 months. I've attended week long courses on Adobe Flash with action script. I received an AA in Business Administration from a respected college in Los Angeles.

I have written, provided SEO Consulting and/or designed websites in a multitude of industries including: Education Wood Working Tools Industry Health Insurance Call Center Software International Call Accounting Services Document Filing Services International Cameras Equipment High Tech- Software, Service and Hardware Ingredient Manufacturing ....and more My website has actual links to the sites referenced about.