Search Engine Optimization/Articles of ezineartilces

Hi there,

Suppose that ezinearticles is a website which sells its articles with the same quality as it is now. How much do you think that it should cost per article at the website at the same quality of articles as it is now? Suppose that one person is selling his/her article for $5 PER ARTICLE at the same quality of ezinearticles' articles, then is he selling his articles at a very high cost? Will it be very expensive? Please remember, the quality of articles is same of Would you buy it?

Secondly, what are PLR articles, and how different are they from ezinearticles' artilces? Why are PLR articles so cheap? Thanks.

I can't really suggest a price that you should charge, I would base that on the comparative competition. The market demand should determine your price.

PLR or "Private Label Rights" you can learn about here:

You should also read this:

Search Engine Optimization

Kelly Darwin

Search Engine Optimization, understanding how to make your web site search engine friendly and understanding the importance of how your web site it written and constructed.

We have over 100 clients internationally. Many that we have performed Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I have been performing SEO for over 6 years. Specializing in Google, MSN and Yahoo! organic searches. Examples of our results can be viewed on our website.

Owner Seriously Creative

Numerous newsletters and weblogs.

Graduated from a Programming and Computer Systems Management.

We have over 100 clients internationally. Most of our clients can be viewed on our website at