Search Engine Optimization/seo phrases that are negative

Question
cheap posters is  a great high ranking phrase but im afraid people will think cheap means poor quality
how do i write a good SEO page on inexpensive banners we print  when "cheap banners" will get us more hits

Answer
I think you kind of answered your question in there. Using the words "Cheap", "Inexpensive" and "Affordable" all in the same content should allow you to ranking for those terms at the same time as explaining that there is no loss in quality. In fact I think it actually helps you by explaining it because you can marry the terms along with "High Quality Posters" in a very natural way.

Search Engine Optimization

Kelly Darwin