Search Engine Optimization/Updating my website

Hi! I started work at a company and they can't locate the person who manages the website! We can't update our website or login to it. I don't even know who hosts it. Any tips on what to do at this stage so that we can change content, upload/remove images, etc.?

I saw this in View Source: <!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v3.2.4 - -->

Does this mean Wordpress hosts the site? I don't see any indication that this is a Wordpress website.

Thanks for your help!

It's clear the site is built in WordPress, but that's not an indication that it's hosted by wordpress, unfortunately. I'm sure there is a way to find the information you're looking for but I'd need more information (URL) to find it and then it might take some digging. But if you give me the URL I'll take a quick look.

Search Engine Optimization

Stoney deGeyter

Any questions regarding search engine optimization (SEO) and website marketing. I can answer specific questions regarding keyword research, link building, website development, website usability, and social media, as well as general small business questions.

I have been working in the Search Engine Optimization and Marketing industry since 1998. I run a successful website marketing company that employs an elite team of SEO/SEM professionals.

Member of the Better Business Bureau and Reno-Tahoe Young Professionals Network

Author of two Website Marketing Books: E-Marketing Performance: Effective strategies for building, optimizing, and marketing your website online, and Keyword Research and Selection: The definitive guide to gathering, sorting and organizing your keywords into a high-performance SEO campaign. Regular contributing author at a wide variety of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing websites, including Search Engine Guide, Search Engine Land, ISEdB, WebProNews, and EzineArticles

While no official credentials exists in our field I have written numerous SEO articles and tutorials that are published in highly traffic SEO sites, blogs and forums.

I am frequently asked to speak at Search Engine conferences nationwide, including SEMpdx, Webmasterworld's PubCon and Small Business Marketing: Unleashed.

We have clients throughout the US and some in Canada.