Search Engine Optimization/Updating my website

Question
Hi! I started work at a company and they can't locate the person who manages the website! We can't update our website or login to it. I don't even know who hosts it. Any tips on what to do at this stage so that we can change content, upload/remove images, etc.?

I saw this in View Source: <!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v3.2.4 - https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ -->

Does this mean Wordpress hosts the site? I don't see any indication that this is a Wordpress website.

Thanks for your help!

Answer
It's clear the site is built in WordPress, but that's not an indication that it's hosted by wordpress, unfortunately. I'm sure there is a way to find the information you're looking for but I'd need more information (URL) to find it and then it might take some digging. But if you give me the URL I'll take a quick look.

Search Engine Optimization

Stoney deGeyter