Searching the Internet/2nd/94th Artillery/Vietnam

Hi Chris,

Please disregard "108th Artillery Group."  The 2nd/94th was never part of the 108th.  Please forgive me.  I still need help with the subject matter listed above.

Good Morning,

Here are a few links you might want to check out:

Though should give you good start you still need more information please let me know.  

Searching the Internet

Chris Wagoner

I can help you search for almost anyting on the Internet. I have exstensive experience in using the various search engines on the Internet to locate information on almost any subject. From professional whitepapers, to information for families and kids. If its on the net, I can help you find it! I served as a police Commander that conducted Computer Crime Investigations at the Local, State and Federal level. I have investigated all most any kind of crime with which or which involved a computer and the internet, from murders, kidnappings, extortion, drug dealing and more. I can answer questions concerning Computer Forensics (the art of recovering information from a suspects computer), Computer Crime Investigations and Internet Investigations. I can answer questions on almost any crime in which a computer is used. I am a Federally Court recognized Expert in Computer Crime and Computer Forensics. I have worked on both Facebook and MySpace, also in Peer to Peer investigations. In addition I can answer questions concerning child predators and how to make your children safer on-line. I teach Computer Forensics, Internet Investigations, Peer to Peer Investigations and other computer crime related subjects for several colleges and the Institute of Police Technology and Management. My hobby webpage - Military Videos -

I teach police officers all over the world to use the Internet as a search and investigative tool. I conduct computer crime investigations in conjunction with the F.B.I., Alachua County Sheriff’s Office, Gainesville Police Department, and University of Florida Police Department, Levi County Sheriff’s Office, Starke Police Department and other agencies in the North Florida Court District. I provide the forensic data recovery services for those agencies as well as internet tracing and information gathering. I am a Federal Court Certified Expert in Computer Crime Investigations and Forensics. I teach Computer Forensics for the University of North Florida, Institute of Police Technology and Management. I also teach Computer Crime courses for Tallahassee Community College, Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Training Center. Associate Instructor; teach Computer Crime courses thorough out the world for IPTM. Presently Teach Cyber Crime Investigations, Computer Crime Investigations and Computer Forensic Data Recovery Course.

Computer Crime Investigators Yahoo Group (Founder)

2 degrees in Criminal Justice

Awarded the FBI Directors Award for assisting the FBI in a National Computer Crime Investigation. Awarded Dec 2002