Searching the Internet/Anything better than Craigslist

Question
Hello Chris. I was wondering if you knew of any sites that perform the same function as Craigslist, without as much smut and con artists trying to pull a fast one? I would like to post my small business ad while targeting different areas of the country, as well as sell merchandise. To date, with Craigslist the only replies I have been getting are from hookers, scam artists, and an odd assortment of other dirty rotten scoundrels. Thank you in advance.

Bob from NJ

Answer
Good Morning Bob,

There are places like White pages, and other online local to your area pages that advertise for businesses. Google Business lookup even does it for a fairly minimum cost. Also have you thought of a Facebook page for your business and then targeting your audience? Its fairly inexpensive and I was able to reach 9000 people in less than 3 weeks who "liked" and now follow my own page "US Military".

So that is a viable solution, and you are able to target locations (specific cities and such, and also people who 'Like" certain activities.

Hope these suggestions help.

Searching the Internet

Chris Wagoner