Searching the Internet/Help

So my friend posted pictures on instagram and now if uuuuggg type her name in google images they are there. How do I get them down cuz she asked me. If you can't help can u please direct me to someone who can? Thanks

Good Afternoon,

Sadly there is not much that your friend or you can do. Once an image has been captured by Google and posted on its images page the only way to get it taken down is to contact Google himself and asked that it be removed. You can do this by going to the bottom of Google's results page and looking under their help section. There are companies out there that charge in order to restore someone's reputation. But I have not found or heard of any of them that are actually worth the money that is spent. The Internet is scanned every eight hours and archived so no matter what is done with images or webpages they are saved somewhere and can be retrieved. Most search engines do this as a way of creating a larger search database. Your friend could post images of herself of a professional and type that she likes utilizing the same filenames as the instant grandma once. This would push the results of the unwanted pictures farther back in the results and eventually off the first or second page of images. We did this for a lawyer friend of ours and were able to push the picture back to about the 10th or 11th page where it really becomes less likely that anyone would ever go back that far.

If your friend wants to have her search for Internet reputation guides.

Searching the Internet

Chris Wagoner

I can help you search for almost anyting on the Internet. I have exstensive experience in using the various search engines on the Internet to locate information on almost any subject. From professional whitepapers, to information for families and kids. If its on the net, I can help you find it! I served as a police Commander that conducted Computer Crime Investigations at the Local, State and Federal level. I have investigated all most any kind of crime with which or which involved a computer and the internet, from murders, kidnappings, extortion, drug dealing and more. I can answer questions concerning Computer Forensics (the art of recovering information from a suspects computer), Computer Crime Investigations and Internet Investigations. I can answer questions on almost any crime in which a computer is used. I am a Federally Court recognized Expert in Computer Crime and Computer Forensics. I have worked on both Facebook and MySpace, also in Peer to Peer investigations. In addition I can answer questions concerning child predators and how to make your children safer on-line. I teach Computer Forensics, Internet Investigations, Peer to Peer Investigations and other computer crime related subjects for several colleges and the Institute of Police Technology and Management. My hobby webpage - Military Videos -

I teach police officers all over the world to use the Internet as a search and investigative tool. I conduct computer crime investigations in conjunction with the F.B.I., Alachua County Sheriff’s Office, Gainesville Police Department, and University of Florida Police Department, Levi County Sheriff’s Office, Starke Police Department and other agencies in the North Florida Court District. I provide the forensic data recovery services for those agencies as well as internet tracing and information gathering. I am a Federal Court Certified Expert in Computer Crime Investigations and Forensics. I teach Computer Forensics for the University of North Florida, Institute of Police Technology and Management. I also teach Computer Crime courses for Tallahassee Community College, Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Training Center. Associate Instructor; teach Computer Crime courses thorough out the world for IPTM. Presently Teach Cyber Crime Investigations, Computer Crime Investigations and Computer Forensic Data Recovery Course.

Computer Crime Investigators Yahoo Group (Founder)

2 degrees in Criminal Justice

Awarded the FBI Directors Award for assisting the FBI in a National Computer Crime Investigation. Awarded Dec 2002