Searching the Internet/Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Organic Search Engine

Question
Hello,

I was reading your expertise and and this might be a lot to ask here but what are: Dreamweaver, CSS, Fireworks, and organic search engine?

Thanks,Jim

Answer
Hi Jim,

Here are the deacriptions:

Adobe Dreamweaver (formerly Macromedia Dreamweaver) is a proprietary web development application developed by Adobe Systems. Dreamweaver was originally developed by Macromedia, until Macromedia was acquired by Adobe Systems in 2005.

Adobe Fireworks (formerly Macromedia Fireworks) is a bitmap and vector graphics editor. It was originally developed using parts of Macromedia xRes, which Adobe acquired in 2005. Fireworks is made for web designers for rapidly creating website prototypes and application interfaces. Its features include slices and the ability to add hotspots. It is designed to integrate with other Adobe products such as Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash. It is available as either a standalone product or bundled with Adobe Creative Suite. Previous versions were bundled with Macromedia Studio.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.[jargon] In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search,[1] news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
The plural of the abbreviation SEO can refer to "search engine optimizers," those who provide SEO service.

Hope that helps,
Anna

Searching the Internet

Anna Schuttenhelm