Searching the Internet/Where can I find pictures of children from newborn to age 18

Where can I find pictures of children from newborn to age 18 that are of high quality that I can download for free on the Internet?  Those pictures need to be legal under US federal law to have on your computer.

I have looked through Google, using the keyword phrase "free stock photos children" and there are a number of sites that should meet your needs.  

I always use Getty myself, but they will charge if you want larger photos.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Searching the Internet

Anna Schuttenhelm

I can answer all questions that pertain to searching the internet effectively and efficiently to find exactly what you need. I can answer most questions about DreamWeaver, FireWorks, Organic Search Engine Optimization, using CSS, research and define keyword phrases, SEO-enhanced content writing and website taxonomy which best gets the attention of the search engines. I can also answer questions pertaining to well constructed and easy to understand website programming, content writing which specifically target key word terms, how to design a website with easy to understand navigation so that your site pushes visitors through to your desired call to action such as an order form or contact form, which files to include specifically for SEO such as sitemap.xml, .htaccess, robots.txt, Google verification file and more. I can bring you insight so that, when you launch your site, it will immediately start to draw attention of the Search Engines,

I have had over 19 years experience in Marketing Communications, full spread advertising campaigns, trade show presence and coordination, website architecture and design. I was personally trained by the SEO guru, Bruce Clay and also worked closely with SEO Expert, Steve Wiideman.

Please visit my website for samples of my writing, design and SEO accomplishments. seocontentplus [dot] com. I have written articles for Business Computer Review and a cover story for Computer Networking.

I've attended the renowned two day SEO seminar presented by Bruce Clay, SEO Guru. I worked side-by-side with SEO Expert Steve Wiideman for over 8 months. I've attended week long courses on Adobe Flash with action script. I received an AA in Business Administration from a respected college in Los Angeles.

I have written, provided SEO Consulting and/or designed websites in a multitude of industries including: Education Wood Working Tools Industry Health Insurance Call Center Software International Call Accounting Services Document Filing Services International Cameras Equipment High Tech- Software, Service and Hardware Ingredient Manufacturing ....and more My website has actual links to the sites referenced about.