Searching the Internet/finding a gal whom i like very much

Question
hi please help me in finding a gal whom i met on facebook..we chatted for over a month and i started liking her..suddenly she de-activated her account..since i have only her pics how can i find her on internet with the help of her pics only as i am really missing her..

Answer
Arav, absolutely no way to find her unless you're with Interpol or police.  Have you not heard about the news lately on Manti Te'o, the (Samoan) US college football player and his imaginary girlfriend he chatted with on a social medium then she died?  Check that out and search on term "catfishing".  Since you only have pics and the person killed that account during time of the news I telling you, shouldn't you be suspicious something is not right?  I would let it go and advise you to be very careful with online relationships.  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap