Searching the Internet/Sliding Gate Openers

Question
Hi Pat,

Would you please help me find unbiased reviews on "Sliding Gate Openers."

Happy New Year!!
Angel

Answer
Angel, "unbiased" is sort of a biased word from my experience.  You might start that search on keywords: sliding gate opener reviews, and watch for user and buyer comments on sites like Amazon for reviews, but then again you really don't know if the comment is by a seller without checking, right?  
Guess if you have a particular model you want reviews on it may be easier.  Good luck and may you have good health and happiness in 2013.  Pat

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap