Searching the Internet/Text Only Web Search

Question
Hello,

Is there a way to look at a web page without all the graphics,and Pictures?

Thanks, Jim

Answer
Jim, I haven't thought about doing that since my days using dial up Internet.  Suggest you first do a search on keywords: text-only web browsing, or similar words.  You'll see that each browser will have settings for turning off images.  Don't know which browser you're using, but it could be as simple as unclicking on "Show images" in Internet options.  Another way to go no graphics/images is to use a browser like Lynx which has been around a long while. There are others, but you'd be getting into software knowledge.  If this doesn't get you in the right direction, then suggest you ask the same in the computer topics of this site where there are experts on topics like yours giving them the browser and Windows versions you are using.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap