Searching the Internet/online jobs

Question
hi sir :)
do u know a good website for free online working from home and If this is not your Expertise what category should I pick ??

thanks :)

Answer
Chris, to address the last part and give you insights to the first part, here's what I suggest.
Do a search on keywords: allexperts.com working online at home.  I have had this type of question many times before, but you'll see that other "experts" in the Business, Telecommuting, etc. categories have addressed it also with good advice. Good luck in your pursuit.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap