Searching the Internet/online jobs

hi sir :)
do u know a good website for free online working from home and If this is not your Expertise what category should I pick ??

thanks :)

Chris, to address the last part and give you insights to the first part, here's what I suggest.
Do a search on keywords: working online at home.  I have had this type of question many times before, but you'll see that other "experts" in the Business, Telecommuting, etc. categories have addressed it also with good advice. Good luck in your pursuit.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.