Searching the Internet/23andMe

Question
Hi Pat,

Would you please be so kind as to help me find telephone number(s) for the above mentioned company that sells DNA Kits.

Sincerely,
Angel

Answer
Hi, Angel, long time no hear from you. I probably went thru the same gyrations as you from the 23andme site with no tel # given.  What?  So, let's go this way.  Search on keywords:
23andme telephone number.  Appears to be 650-938-6300 from gethuman.com.  BUT, you might also read this:  http://dna-footprints.com/515/contact-23andme-customer-support/

Let me know how you make out with this since my DNA could probably be replaced, filled up or just removed.  (Kidding)

I don't know anything about this topic, but did see in an email ad from ancestry.com something similar.  Don't pay money until you've researched this topic thoroughly.

As usual. all the best!  Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap