Searching the Internet/23andMe

Hi Pat,

Would you please be so kind as to help me find telephone number(s) for the above mentioned company that sells DNA Kits.

Hi, Angel, long time no hear from you. I probably went thru the same gyrations as you from the 23andme site with no tel # given.  What?  So, let's go this way.  Search on keywords:
23andme telephone number.  Appears to be 650-938-6300 from  BUT, you might also read this:

Let me know how you make out with this since my DNA could probably be replaced, filled up or just removed.  (Kidding)

I don't know anything about this topic, but did see in an email ad from something similar.  Don't pay money until you've researched this topic thoroughly.

As usual. all the best!  Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.