Searching the Internet/WIFI In Other Country

I am planning to visit The Country of Belize. I have never been out of the United States and I was wondering if there is WIFI available in places like Belize?

Hi Jim,

I did a little research and Belize most definitely offers WiFi at many resorts, as well as Hot Spots and Internet Cafes.  Of course much of it depends on how remote your accommodation are.  My suggestion would be to ask the resort where you will be staying.  If you have not determined your accommodation, simply make it a pre-requisite for choosing your report.

Here are a few links that may help:

[ ]

This one is intended for cruise ship patrons but it gives valuable information about your Smart Phone usage... [ ]

Here is a great site for many aspects of traveling to Belize.  I searched the site for the term WiFi and there were plenty of results [ ]

Hope that helps.  Enjoy your trip.

Best Regards,

Searching the Internet

Anna Schuttenhelm

I can answer all questions that pertain to searching the internet effectively and efficiently to find exactly what you need. I can answer most questions about DreamWeaver, FireWorks, Organic Search Engine Optimization, using CSS, research and define keyword phrases, SEO-enhanced content writing and website taxonomy which best gets the attention of the search engines. I can also answer questions pertaining to well constructed and easy to understand website programming, content writing which specifically target key word terms, how to design a website with easy to understand navigation so that your site pushes visitors through to your desired call to action such as an order form or contact form, which files to include specifically for SEO such as sitemap.xml, .htaccess, robots.txt, Google verification file and more. I can bring you insight so that, when you launch your site, it will immediately start to draw attention of the Search Engines,

I have had over 19 years experience in Marketing Communications, full spread advertising campaigns, trade show presence and coordination, website architecture and design. I was personally trained by the SEO guru, Bruce Clay and also worked closely with SEO Expert, Steve Wiideman.

Please visit my website for samples of my writing, design and SEO accomplishments. seocontentplus [dot] com. I have written articles for Business Computer Review and a cover story for Computer Networking.

I've attended the renowned two day SEO seminar presented by Bruce Clay, SEO Guru. I worked side-by-side with SEO Expert Steve Wiideman for over 8 months. I've attended week long courses on Adobe Flash with action script. I received an AA in Business Administration from a respected college in Los Angeles.

I have written, provided SEO Consulting and/or designed websites in a multitude of industries including: Education Wood Working Tools Industry Health Insurance Call Center Software International Call Accounting Services Document Filing Services International Cameras Equipment High Tech- Software, Service and Hardware Ingredient Manufacturing ....and more My website has actual links to the sites referenced about.