Searching the Internet/Finding hard-to-find dvd

Question
Hi.
I am wanting to find a tv series on DVD from 1974 called "Run Joe Run".  I would like to buy the entire series.
It was a discontinued series w maybe 2 seasons total.  I google the title and buy DVD and am getting almost zero results.  I am lost and don't know what to do anymore.  Thanks, L

Answer
Lisa, doing the same kind of search, I'm seeing conflicting information.  One site says it hasn't been released, but then Amazon shows this http://tinyurl.com/be8xurd for a pretty hefty price.  But, I am see hits when you say you're not.  Confusing.  P

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap