Searching the Internet/finding the owner of a website

I need to have the name of the owner or representative of a chatting website (eventually also his address). The site’s address is On this page, I can only see “Copyright C 1999-2013 tout droits reserves” (or “all rights reserved”), but I can’t find the name of someone to contact either on the intro page or in the help section. How can I find the name of the owner or an official representative? Is there a specific site I can use for this or is there another site on the internet that can do a search for me (even if in exchange for a fee)? Thanks!

Didi, there are ways to find DNS info, but just on a fast Google search I found a # to call:
Mailing Address:
Franc-O-Fun LLC.
807 Ridgefield Road
Wilton, CT 06897

Phone: 203-762-5645

Call the # and start there and do a search just on the site name.

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.