Searching the Internet/Do you have my IP and email address just now?

Question
All I want to know is do you get my email and IP from this question? It is mind blowing that there are no faqs here answering this basic question as to how is our privacy protected and we have to ask!

Anyway yes no: do you have my IP now? How about my personal email?

That's all I want to know and it is very important so please reply, you're the 3rd I'm asking cos there's of course no category for my AE int. q. Thank.s

Answer
As an end-expert-answerer I do not have your email address nor your IP.  Methinks you're being swayed by all the media hype and "we" know "everything" about you. There are FAQs here re how the AEQ system works.  http://www.allexperts.com/central/userfaq.htm  No one is out to get you.  We're all here to help those in need of answers around the globe.  Sit back, JJ, relax and ask a pertinent question in one of the many topic areas.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap