Searching the Internet/failure notice from maliler -daemon

Hi, I've sent an email to a known correct address. I've received a failure notice with this explanation:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
(email address I've sent to)
Remote host said:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected

Do you know why I received this message. What does it mean? Does it mean that a block was placed on the recipient receiving my email. A few days earlier I've sent an email to that same address and didn't receive a failure notice.

Mike, you're not alone with this kind of error.  It's kind of complicated, but I don't think the recipient is actually blocking you, but rather that ISP server for some reason seeing your ISP as a spammer.  Do this to get an idea.  Search on those keywords: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected
You'll find this one in the hits: among others.  If possible, use another email client to send the same email to that recipient.  If you need more help, let me know.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.