Searching the Internet/Can't Find Page

Hi Pat,

When I go to the web URL:, I get the alert: "Page Not Found- Business News and Journal."

I use an Apple Mac and run Safari as my internet search engine.  Is there a way I can access the above named web site?

Greetings again, Angel.  I did a "Search" on BNJ for "Sony RX100" and the only story where it is mentioned is:
So, I must assume the other story has been taken off or deleted from the site and explains why we get the Error 404. Sorry, I have no control over what BNJ keeps.  You might work hard and try to find an archived copy of that old article, but is it worth the time?  Not sure what you mean by access the (BNJ) site since the old URL takes me to the site.  Hmm?  Regards from chilly east coast, P  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.