Searching the Internet/E-Mail Address

Hi Pat,

I've looked for the e-mail address of the Mexican State of Jalisco to obtain certified copies of birth, marriage and death certificates, but I struck out.  Would you help me find an e-mail address to the keeper of such documents in Jalisco, Mexico?

How you shaking this morning, Angel?  I'd start with this:

Av. ProlongaciĆ³n Alcalde 1855 P.B.
Sector Hidalgo
Guadalajara, Jal.
CP 44280 011-52(333)819-2456
Ext. 47344, 47396

which I took from a list at this site:

which I got from a search on keywords: how to get my birth certificate in mexico.
You could do a similar search adding keywords like marriage or death (whichever comes first).
But, I have a feeling the address above for Jalisco may handle other certificates.

Enjoy your Saturday without getting reborn, married or dead.  All the best!  Pat  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.