You are here:

Searching the Internet/Looking for a houseware product.



My question is very simple, but I have been having difficulty in finding anything that may do what I want it to do.  In the same way that there are Heated Blankets that people can use in the Winter, is there any such type of "Blanket", or maybe even something that would go on top of the mattress (where it would be underneath you), that can cool you down in the summer.  I tried looking for a "Cooling Blanket" and didn't get very far.

I know in addition to many cars, that have leather seats, that have heated seats...some cars have cooled (or air conditioned) seats.  I am looking for something like that...for a mattress for better sleep in the summer.

Thank you,

Hi, Michael.  Interesting topic now that the polar vortex is receding back to where it "belongs".  Brrrr!  OK  I don't know how many products are available, but the way to find out is using better keywords in the search.  Try words like: body cooling bedding, or body cooling devices. As you read/glance thru the resulting hits, watch for other keywords you could use in a new search.  Good luck and stay cool, Dude.  All the best!  Patrick in melting MD  

Searching the Internet

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Pat Dunlap


My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."


I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.

©2017 All rights reserved.