Searching the Internet/Searching

Question
Hi Pat

how do i search the internet efficiently to find what i am looking for?

Answer
Wow, Fouad, that's a question and a half.  A lot of times it depends what your "prey" is on the "hunt", but you methinks you would do well just by searching on keywords like: how to search more effectively, and then read the hit links at your leisure.  I could write a book on this topic, but that would take the fun out of the hunt.  If you ever looking for suggestions on your specific search, give me a shot with details and I'll try to provide ideas.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap