Searching the Internet/svg converter

Question
Sir,
  I have devoloped a mobile  app and created its logo.Now I want to convert it from .png format to .svg format.I knew a website which is used for this.But I forgotted it.there is a fecility to adjusr the size of the image(not file size) on that site.I searched many times for that site.but no result.i remember its domain is .org.i dont know whether this question is in your range.Hoping you can help me to find tje site.thanks in advance .

Answer
Since you have been to the site before, Anees, please do a search on keywords like:
png to svg converter.  You could also try adding the word free at the end of the terms.  You mostly likely will recognize the site you remember from the list of search hits.
Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap