Searching the Internet/Browser

Question
I have Google selected as my browser but lately many answers come back in Yahoo; there is no malware, viruses or any changes to the system.  Any ideas? Thanks

Answer
Gary, sorry to hear this.  What's happened from my research is that somehow you picked up malware called spigot that redirects.  You have your hands full by doing lots of reading with searches on keywords like: remove spigot from google chrome.  It is probably also affecting other browsers you may use like IE, Firefox, etc.  BTW, the word is pronounced sounding like spy got, not as in water spigot.  Read as much as you possible before taking action cause lots of folks have various suggestions, but don't believe all.  If you need more advice on this task, give me another shout.  Regards, Patrick  p.s. This link would be a good start:
http://www.go-remove-malware.com/how-to-remove-spigot-toolbar-and-search-redirec  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap