Searching the Internet/mailer daemon question

Question
Is it possible to find out where an email originated from if the email in question is undeliverable.

I been emailing this address for a few days with no problem & now every time I try to send to that address, I get a MAILER DAEMON notice

The address is an 'AIM" account, but when I asked the AOL/AIM people the sisuation, they were unwilling to help.

Do you know where (or if possible) I might look?

Answer
Not sure what you mean, Jeff.  The notice is coming from AOL servers and not the intended recipient.  Could be several reasons why it is happening.  Suggest you start reading here:
http://help.aol.com/help/microsites/microsite.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&extern
Also, do a search on keywords: mailer daemon aol emails. Pat  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap