Searching the Internet/mailer daemon question

Is it possible to find out where an email originated from if the email in question is undeliverable.

I been emailing this address for a few days with no problem & now every time I try to send to that address, I get a MAILER DAEMON notice

The address is an 'AIM" account, but when I asked the AOL/AIM people the sisuation, they were unwilling to help.

Do you know where (or if possible) I might look?

Not sure what you mean, Jeff.  The notice is coming from AOL servers and not the intended recipient.  Could be several reasons why it is happening.  Suggest you start reading here:
Also, do a search on keywords: mailer daemon aol emails. Pat  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.