Searching the Internet/Where can I ask elementary school teachers questions online?

Where can I ask elementary school teachers questions online? I need a list of teachers that are listed by country? Elementary school teachers in the UK and different than in the United States, Canada and Australia.

There's no list like that to my knowledge.  For particular subjects you could search on keywords like: ask _______ questions online, where the blank could be math, physics, science, health, music, etc. The person who responds may not be a teacher, but hopefully knows a lot about the topic.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.