Searching the Internet/Expert site

This morning I spent some time doing search on this issue and found nothing.  Then I just addressed the question to the webmaster of the site.

I wondered if expertcentral was out of business because I have not been receiving acknowledgments after passing the spam robot test after my questions.  But then I went and asked a question and entered another e-mail address and an acknowledgment came through.  With this experience, I am assuming this question will not be acknowledged.  I am immediately going and asking the same question from the other e-mail address(this one).  So do you have any idea what is going on?  FYI this is the second submission.

No, Art, I don't know what is happening to your questions, but I did get this one twice - 11:55 & 11:58.  I responded to your original one earlier about accessing files using cloud storage.  Maybe this could help you:

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.