Searching the Internet/Expert site

Question
This morning I spent some time doing search on this issue and found nothing.  Then I just addressed the question to the webmaster of the site.

I wondered if expertcentral was out of business because I have not been receiving acknowledgments after passing the spam robot test after my questions.  But then I went and asked a question and entered another e-mail address and an acknowledgment came through.  With this experience, I am assuming this question will not be acknowledged.  I am immediately going and asking the same question from the other e-mail address(this one).  So do you have any idea what is going on?  FYI this is the second submission.

Answer
No, Art, I don't know what is happening to your questions, but I did get this one twice - 11:55 & 11:58.  I responded to your original one earlier about accessing files using cloud storage.  Maybe this could help you:  http://www.allexperts.com/central/howtoask.htm

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap