Searching the Internet/Books on Viet Nam

Hi Pat,

I've searched the web for any books regarding the following subject:

2nd Battalion 94th Artillery - (1968 - 1969) but I didn't find any.  Would you help me find book(s) about the 2nd Battalion 94th Artillery (Army) during the years of the Tet Offensive (1968-1969).

Howdy, Angel,  As you discovered appears there's material on the WEB on the 2/94th, including the Tet Offensive, but no books on just the regiment which makes sense in a way.  First, I suggest a call or visit to the library and getting a librarian researching for books or references in books.  Second, you may have to work backwards on the books re Tet Offensive and fitting in the 2/94th info from the WEB pages, blogs, etc. Since there are plenty of photos on the Internet related to the regiment, you know what they say - a picture is worth a thousand words.  You also might look at YouTube videos for the 1968 offensive.  All the best, Pat  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.