Searching the Internet/Ready to use fritters

Hi Pat

I am starting a very small business, i will be producing :ready to use fritters
That means the big difficulty is to mix the vegetable and garlic, salt, onion, etc.. All these products will be in a POWDER format because it is a ready to use product. ALL ingredients are DRIED and turned into powder because the goal is to have a mix that will be ready to use. The customer will add water and than just put it in oil and do the cooking.

This is a specific subject, i tried to find BOOKS or WEBSITES on this specific subject but i was not able to find anything specific all that i have found is cooking books on fritters but NOTHING on READY TO USE technics.

Is it possible for you to help me find something specific (book, article, website) on this subject: the technic on the mixing of ingredients that are dried and turned into powder for ready to use products?

Thank you

Hi, Claude.  Let me start by saying my forte in life is not cooking, nor preparing foods.  May I suggest using Google for a search with keywords: process of drying vegetables.  I'm hoping that finds you some ideas.  As you look at those Google results on the first page of hits, go to bottom of that page and find where it says, "Searches related to process to drying vegetables" to give you more options to search on.  If this is not what you are asking, please let me know and try to clarify where I'm going wrong.  All the best!  Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.