Searching the Internet/SEO

Question
SEO
SEO  
QUESTION: Is your site in very frist page of google search engine?

ANSWER: My site?  If you mean allexperts.com where I volunteer to answer questions, then yes it is.  Search on keyword: allexperts.com.

QUESTION: sorry for wrong question sir. My website is http://mlmconsultancy.co.in please tell what to do for 1st position of google search engine??? can you suggest me sir regarding this.

Thnaking You.

Answer
Thank you for the clarification of the question.  That helps in responding.  The first search you want to do is on keywords: tips for seo optimization.  Read and when going through the hits, watch for other terms that could help with more searches like that.  Good luck with your site ranking and the business.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap