Searching the Internet/Why am I getting the credential storage warning on my android on Yahoo Answers?

It only started to appear there yesterday. And I have no idea where it came from or anything. I'm afraid that I'm going to be seeing it everywhere and I wouldn't be able to use my tablet anymore.

Brooke, seems you're not alone with "bug" in credential storage for Android.  I see you also posted the same question on Yahoo Answers about 12+ hours ago and so far haven't got a response.  I'm not an Android user, so suggest you search on those exact words:
android credential storage warning.  You might add words like: bug or password.  Have a feeling this link may solve the problem:
If it doesn't, please get back to me and I'll work on it.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.