Searching the Internet/Why am I getting the credential storage warning on my android on Yahoo Answers?

Question
It only started to appear there yesterday. And I have no idea where it came from or anything. I'm afraid that I'm going to be seeing it everywhere and I wouldn't be able to use my tablet anymore.

Answer
Brooke, seems you're not alone with "bug" in credential storage for Android.  I see you also posted the same question on Yahoo Answers about 12+ hours ago and so far haven't got a response.  I'm not an Android user, so suggest you search on those exact words:
android credential storage warning.  You might add words like: bug or password.  Have a feeling this link may solve the problem:
https://www.dkit.ie/computerservices/clearing-credential-storage-password-android
If it doesn't, please get back to me and I'll work on it.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap