Searching the Internet/deep web

Question
Hi!
I have read about the deep web And I know the best way to access it is with Tor. But finding onion sites that meet my needs is really hard! All people seem to post is porn and all kinds of illegal stuff! I'm just searching for a way to gather genealogy info. The basic web searches and some of the "deep web" searches are really lousy for research purposes. Always the same results. I've tried ancestory.com and all the others and have come up empty. Can you help? Thanks in advance

Answer
I know zilch about the deep WEB and from what you say, I don't want to!  Suggest you try a search on keywords: best genealogy websites, or similar searches.  Lots of good sites to choose from.  I've used Cyndi's List in the past and don't like Ancestry.com.  Sorry I can't help more.
Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap