Searching the Internet/Frugal Internet

I have been searching the Internet to find the answer to below:

I have 2 cell phones with the Internet with T-Mobil, and I have a wireless modem that provides DSL Internet. I have a landline telephone.  At present for the DSL Elite with the telephone line, I pay $50.00 monthly. I am looking for a frugal way to have the Internet at Home.

I know probably to many, that isn't very much.  But if anyone have any tips where I can do even better than with another company, or some other technology, etc; it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Sallie.  You're asking only one person here, me, not all of Allexperts folks.  My suggestion is doing a search on keywords: cheapest internet providers.  Hope that gives you some better ideas and options than you've been finding.  All the best!  Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.