Searching the Internet/inquiry

is there any possible way that anyone could hack into Facebook & use a paticular person's page or profile picture to ' pretend ' to be that person?

Jeff, sorry for being late in getting to you, but for unknown reason I just got your question.  Yes, Facebook can be hacked as you say.  Suggest you right away Google search on keywords:
facebook hacked.  Read up on how to deal with this.  Hope you get problem resolved.  Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.