Searching the Internet/friend list

Question
So my husband has some women in his fb friendlist. You can't scroll up or down, you have to enter first letter of name. And he is not friends with them. If you look at profile it says add as friend. Strange. And all these women are from emails but he picked the Ines he wanted. So its not random

Answer
Carrie, thanks for letting me know.  I'll take care of this the soonest.  Seriously, what is your point?  There is no question here, only insinuation that your husband might be communicating with an Ines he knows/knew.  If I can help, let me know.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap