Searching the Internet/hi how are you this is mishaal

i don't know how to do web search because i don't have research skills therefore i am unable to do a web search please tell me how to do web search with keywords and also where can i find information on google site from so many sites.

Mishaal, start with keywords like: tips for researching the internet.  Read as much as possible picking up other keywords you can use for more advanced searches.  Note though that not all information you come across the Internet is true or is heavily weighted in favor of someone's bias, beliefs, etc.  Regards, Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.