Searching the Internet/Is there a site that offers hearing translation of 1-2 movie's subtitle lines?

Hi Pat,

Failed to find a free net service, if there is one, offering help in the following:
I'm translating movies' English subtitles to my native language
and once in a while I need to rely on my ears to decipher what's being said.
I need someone who may be able to listen to this one short audio line from the movie (I can supply the audio) and maybe get what's being said in English. Not the meaning, necessarily, but the actual words.
Know how to find such a service?

The problem with your situation is the word "free".  The best I can do is to suggest searching on keywords: audio video translation services, which you've probably done and found that it costs for service.  So, let's search on words like: translate audio movie subtitles.  With that search or similar you might find a work-around the word "free", but it may not be "professional".  Good luck.  All the best!  Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.