Searching the Internet/websites

hi pat im looking for some free websites that i can stream local usa channels an watch them like cbs nbc abc fox cw an wb on my ipad with out a flash player can u help me please thanks

Matt, I don't have an ipad so don't know about the flash player problem.  Can I suggest you do a search on keywords like: watching tv on ipad.  There might be some apps or gizmos to enable to do that.  Let me know if I can help more.  All the best!  Patrick  p.s.  I watch streamed Fox tv on my desktop from their site and don't even know if flash player is needed, so...

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.