Searching the Internet/Building Energy Analysis Report

Hi Pat,

How are you?  I've searched but I can't find an example on how to create a "Building Energy Analysis Report for California."

Can you help?

Angel, I'm not sure what you're after with this.  Suggest you start with a generic keyword search on: energy analysis report format.  Then watch for other keywords to refine what you are looking for.  Maybe go even more generic with: analysis report format sample.  Good luck, Pat

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.