Searching the Internet/adobe flash player support on firefox

i am running windows xp professional service pack 3.
when i click on any youtube thmbnail or link, youtube's window opens,but only black and it shows,
"This video is unavailable.
Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 supported browser is required for video playback.
Get the latest Flash Player
Learn more about upgrading to an HTML5 browser".
when i try to install latest adobe flash player, it doesn't get installed completely... i have tried reinstallation of mozilla firefox,but... please help...

Baalaam, this issue started recently as I found out last week.  I have mine back working via the plugin activate, but not sure what to expect.  Suggest you search on keywords like: mozilla blocks flash, and read some of the info on what's going on, how to get around it, etc.  Personally, I think it's going to get worse before better re the security issues on the Internet.  Hoping this helps you.
Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.