Searching the Internet/Google search by “Leonardo Smith Facebook Electronics Engineer”

Hi Pat,
Let´s say my name is Leonardo Smith (it is not, but let´s assume it is). I am an Electronics Engineer and I have a Facebook account. A Google search by “Leonardo Smith Facebook Electronics Engineer” does not find my name as the only option, even when I have checked that Facebook does not have other persons named Leonardo Smith that are Electronics Engineers as well. Why? May you please assist?
Thank you,

I'm not sure I understand the question as presented, but sort of get the drift.  I don't mean to muddy the waters, but will put the ball in your court and suggest you start with a simple Google search with keywords: how google algorithm works.  That may give you some idea of the complexity of searches and the resulting hits.  
All the best!

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.