Searching the Internet/Google search by “Leonardo Smith Facebook Electronics Engineer”

Question
Hi Pat,
Let´s say my name is Leonardo Smith (it is not, but let´s assume it is). I am an Electronics Engineer and I have a Facebook account. A Google search by “Leonardo Smith Facebook Electronics Engineer” does not find my name as the only option, even when I have checked that Facebook does not have other persons named Leonardo Smith that are Electronics Engineers as well. Why? May you please assist?
Thank you,
Leonardo

Answer
I'm not sure I understand the question as presented, but sort of get the drift.  I don't mean to muddy the waters, but will put the ball in your court and suggest you start with a simple Google search with keywords: how google algorithm works.  That may give you some idea of the complexity of searches and the resulting hits.  
All the best!
Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap